Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Touch of red

Sunday, June 04, 2017
      
 

It's been a few long week and I've missed you guys! But I'm back with another cute outfit . California weather is here and I'm excited to show you guys what I come out with. So first I did was to take out my platform sandals and start from there. I wanted something comfortable enough and cool enough to walk around town , this skirt from Free People is super comfy and cool and my off the shoulder top from Zara is super cute and feminine with that touch of red  with embroidered flowers.
     I don't know about you guys  but I'm loving the platform sandals that many designers have put out in their collections (Prada, Miu Miu) . 
   I hope that this outfit was of your liking and I promise to post more ! XOXO, The New Frida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment