Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Jacket with a message

Sunday, April 30, 2017

 
    
 

These are some crazy times that we live in, even in fashion , I believe we are in a weird time, now I'm not complaining I'm just making some observations, now as human being I think they are many ways in which we can express ourselves and I feel and believe, fashion is another way to express what we feel or think, and I'm writing all this because I got a jacket that has a message and I got it just for it. Now many of you might not agree with it and that's ok , but for me it's cool way to express myself wthout having to say it out loud. Now they sell fashion that have many great messages , so don't be afraid and try it on. Like the great Madonna says, Express yourself!!, XOXO, The New Frida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment