Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Ms.Soho wonder!

Monday, November 24, 2014


Hello my Fridas , I hope you are great and preparing for the holidays!! And that's why I'm not shopping at all, waiting for the reduced prices hehe.
  
Today I will be taking about a product that has been very satisfactory for myself, Ms. Soho products are a line of Australian masks for different parts of the face (face, lips, arms) . 
   So far, I have tried the beautitox which was amazing!!(a detox for The face), the collagen mask which I'm planning on buying again and the lip plumper which is the one I'm going to review right now!!
   My lips have always been nice plumpy and cute but lately I've discovered that they look wrinkly and dry (very important to drink water) so I decided to give my lips a boost with these lip plumper masks that I discovered thru Instagram (my new fashion and beauty bible! ). The mask is especially made for the lips. It is made with collagen and 24kt gold so wouldnt want to try that? 
    After three days ( because it come in 3 packs) of use I discovered that my lips felt fuller and smoother! I could not believe my eyes! That's why I took the before and after shots. Just fyi, I was not paid for this , I did not get freebies either, just in case you were wondering.
   I also love the packaging , very nice chic and modern , with a silver/chrome bag with nice and simple instructions. If you want to know the prices they are right on their website at www.ms-soho.shopify.com but for this lip plumper I paid 25 dls and add 14dls in shipping , I live in the United States so maybe for you Fridas who want to buy it can be more or less depending on the country you are at.
  I hope you enjoy this small review on the Ms.Soho lip plumper, but sometimes images say more than words so here it is!! Enjoy xoxo.

The New Frida
---------------------------------------------


Hola mis Fridas!:

Espero que estén excelente y preparándose para los días de fiesta!! Y es por eso que no estoy en absoluto de compras, estoy a la espera de los precios rebajados jeje.
  
Hoy voy a platicarles acerca de un producto que ha sido muy satisfactorio para mí, se trata de los productos de la Ms. Soho, son una línea de mascarillas de Australia para las diferentes partes del cuerpo (cara, labios, brazos).

Hasta ahora, he probado el beautitox que es increíble !! (una desintoxicación para la cara), la máscara de colágeno que estoy pensando en comprar otra vez y el "lip plumper", que es el del que mes voy a platicar en este momento !!

Mis labios siempre han tenido volumen y de buen aspecto pero últimamente he descubierto que tienden a estar un poco arrugados y secos (muy importante beber agua), así que decidí darle mis labios un impulso con estos este producto que he descubierto a través de Instagram (mi nueva biblia de moda y belleza!). 

La mascarilla está hecha especialmente para los labios. Se hace con  colágeno y oro de 24kt, así quien no querría probar eso?

Después de tres días de uso (ya que vienen en 3 paquetes) descubrí que mis labios se sentían con mas volumen y más suaves! Yo no podía creer lo que veía! Por eso me tomé fotos del antes y del después. Es importante aclarar que no me pagaron por esto ni he tenido regalos  por promocionar la marca. 

Adicionalmente me encanta el empaque, muy agradable, elegante y moderno, con una bolsa de plata / cromo con instrucciones muy bonitas y sencillas. 

Si quieres saber los precios, están justo en su sitio web en www.ms-soho.shopify.com para el "lip plumper" yo pague 25 dls y 14dls de envío. Vivo en los Estados Unidos así que tal vez para ustedes mis adeudas puede ser más o menos dependiendo del país donde se encuentren.

Espero que disfruten de esta pequeña reseña sobre el Lip Plumper de Ms.Soho, pero a veces las imágenes dicen más que las palabras así que aquí están  !! Disfrútenlo xoxo.

The new Frida.


      Before/Antes
                       After/Despues

Post Comment
Post a Comment