Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Plaid skirt coolness

Thursday, December 11, 2014
 


There are days when you feel like wearing all black, it simple chic and comfortable, so that day I was about to wear all Black, when I saw my plaid skirt hanging in my closet, it was as if it was looking at me, telling me, "wear me!", and since I've only worn t once because its one size too Big, I said what the heck and i wore like the pics above, I like the end result, I did. This season one Of the strongest trends is plaid , and personally I like it more and more , I've been looking for a plaid suit if you find one that really cool let me know , alright its time to go, until next time!, xoxo 
------------------------------------------------
Hay días en los que sientes la necesidad de vestirte de negro completamente, algo que sea sencillo elegante y cómodo, así que ese día estaba a punto de vestir de esa forma cuando vi a mi falda a cuadros colgando en mi closet, era como si me estuviera mirando... diciéndome "úsame!", y como solo la he ocupado una vez por que es una talla mas grande, me dije que demonios !lo haré! y el resultado es el que ven en las fotos de arriba, me gusto el resultado final. Esta temporada una de las tendencias más fuertes es el patrón de cuadros o el plaid como le dicen los gringos, en lo personal me ha encantado y estoy buscando un traje de plaid , espero encontrarlo. Bueno  besitos mis fridas.








Post Comment
Post a Comment