Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Sneakers are in season

Monday, November 17, 2014
Hola my Fridas !

I apologize, work and school is driving me nuts , but somehow I managed to get these pics for the post. But before I continue I want to thank the people that read me, I am trying to get better for you, and wait for New years, I have a surprise for you, so stay tuned and keep checking my instagram Twitter and Facebook !!

But back to this post!, so one of my favorite trends are sneakers and since the cold weather hasn't hit yet, I wore this casual outfit , with black ripped jeans and a blazer, and of course my fave pair of sneakers!.
  Now on the bag!, I bought it because I saw it online and it looked polished, chic and timeless, and days later I see that Ariana Grande got the same one,  go figure! Its of great quality and I'm pretty sure I could wear it with anything. So hope you enjoyed it and see you in my next post! Xoxo
=============================
Hola mis Fridas!!

Discúlpenme, el trabajo y la escuela me están volviendo loca, pero de alguna manera me las arreglé para conseguir fotografías para mis post. Pero antes de continuar quiero dar las gracias a las personas que me leen, estoy tratando de conseguir lo mejor para cada uno de ustedes, y esperen Año Nuevo, les tengo preparada una sorpresa así que estén atentos y no dejen de visitarme en Instagram, Twitter y Facebook !!

Pero volviendo a este post!, una de mis tendencias favoritas son los tenis y ya que el clima frío aún no ha llegado, me puse este traje casual, con jeans rasgados negros y una chaqueta, y por supuesto mi par favorito de tenis de la marca Adidas!

Ahora la bolsa! Es de Rebecca Minkoff, lo compré porque la vi en línea, es elegante y atemporal, y días más tarde veo que Ariana Grande tiene la misma! Es de gran calidad y estoy bastante segura de que se podría llevar con cualquier cosa. Espero que les haya gustado y los veo en mi próximo post! Xoxo





Post Comment
Post a Comment