Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Jumpsuits part one

Wednesday, June 07, 2017
        

Summmer time is a perfect way to dress light, and what better way than to wear jumpsuits, they are light comfortable and can still be sexy and formal if you buy the right jumpsuit.
    I went to the mall to do some "window shopping" and went to this store that have many jumpsuit styles and I don't know if you have noticed but I love the blue striped pattern, so obviously I was immediately drawn to this cute jumpsuit with a tie in the back and little ruffles edges at the bottom. I feel that this pattern looks awesome with some red lipstick don't you think?!. Of course there are many other options and I have more posts with jumpsuit and I promise you won't be bored. XOXO, TheNewFrida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment