Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Coats and stripes and chilly days

Sunday, January 22, 2017
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

It's finally chilly in California and I am taking every chance to wear my coats that have been collecting dust for almost a year!.Yes I know you may think I'm being a little dramatic and don't get me wrong, having nice weather all year long it's nice , but we need this weather and we'll also I'm a big fan of coats so yes I'm glad it's finally cold enough to wear my favorite coats!, like this one I got a year ago from www.zaful.com and try to combine it with my striped shirtdress from www.hm.com. So yes I feel a little more polished and I love it!! I'm gonna ask you to show me your favorite coats if you have them, I would love to see your style!. See you soon babes! Besitos, The New Frida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment