Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Bomber jackets as tops

Monday, January 23, 2017
  
 
 
 
 
There is something cool about bomber jackets that make you wanna wear them all the time, and yes I have my share of bomber  jackets and actually my first bomber  I got was in New York, before bombers were becoming a trend, from Topshop and since then I've been collecting them slowly.
   So I decided to create a new use for these jackets , use them as tops; now you might think I will be sweating my ass off, so you have to think about the fabric, of course I'm will not use the one that are perfect for a winter storm, I use the one that are lightweight and soft fabric like this one from www.forever21.com.
  Since I wanted to try something more , I decided to go with my opening ceremony skirt that's quilted with embroidered flowers. 
  I think you should try using your own bombers as tops. I know I will keep doing it. XOXO, The New Frida.
  
Post Comment
Post a Comment