Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Slip tanks over shirts sexy!

Sunday, November 13, 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 

Have you ever had nothing to wear? Well I have, I say that almost everyday!lol, so what better way to make a  subtle change to your wardrobe than to wear a tank top over a T-shirt and that is my new favorite new look! You can always find inspiration in magazines or even in the streets to make adjustments or buy key pieces to make it more up to date. Also I got this liquid lipstick from Kat Von D called Exorcism which I'm sorry to say but I loved it!! I don't usually wear lipstick this dark but I feel powerful with it!. So well I do like my outfit and I will wear more tank tops this fall! Especially that I love in California! 
    Please don't forget to comment or like my page! Xoxo The New Frida, much love to all of you!

Post Comment
Post a Comment