Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Denim skirt and rain boots that look cool

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

 
 
 
 
 
 

What do yo do when you have rainboots you haven't worn for a while? Of course you wear them! I'm mean they are cools boots and comfy so, who care about the California drought? Jk. But yeah that happened and I couldn't be more glad I did they are cool black booties from Jeffrey Campbell that I got on sale a year ago!
 And also I got this denim skirt also on sale from Free People only 20 bucks! 
   And well, my bomber jacket obsession continues with this floral jacket that I love! I'm gonna do the bomber trends until it goes to ashes. So what is your favorite trend this fall? Don't forget to comment and share the love. XOXO, The New Frida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment