Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Bodysuit, comfortable and cool again!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016
I never saw this coming , bodysuit are back! This awesome trend from the 90's is back and I think it's better than ever! 
  Well let's just say bodysuit are becoming more classy and chic, like this one I got from Zara and I'm obssesed with it, its satiny and the color is sexy and chic. I paired it with black jeans , because red and black it always looks great! And they are convenient, too, so show me you favorite bodysuits! Leave me a comment babes, XOXO The New Frida.

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
                           Top: Zara
                        Jeans: Asos
                   Handbag: Vintage Italian
                        Shoes: Vince Camuto
Post Comment
Post a Comment