Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Simple layering for simple days

Sunday, November 27, 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well girls, it's getting a little cooler in the west coast and I couldn't be happier! I can finally wear knit sweaters and tops! So I bought this top from Forever21 and wore over a nude dresss and I really loved the combo, it's not too much for this crazy California weather! And my converse gave the whole outfit a casual and fresh touch! I think sneakers can always make an outfit look younger and fresher  and I went with the classic white Converse.
   I have to say neutrals are becoming my favorite colors and I played a little bit with it, also military green is also one of my favorite colors in general and these two match really nice together. 
  I hope you enjoyed this outfit, please comment on it, or if you would like to see something different let me know, XOXO The New Frida 
Post Comment
Post a Comment