Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK RUNWAY FAVORITE LOOKS!

Friday, February 19, 2016

New York is over and I'm sad but we still have 3 more weeks of fashion inspiration! So even though I was not able to make it this time , I was able to watch the shows live on the NYFW app,So now I will present you some of my favorite runway looks!! Enjoy

    JCrew brought an amazing collection playing with prints patterns and  Photos from vogue.com

  
  
   
    Coach collection is one of my favorite ones,love their varsity and bomber jackets.and the shoes!! I,m obsessed !!

  
  
     Del Pozo is just incredible as always!  Photo credit: Vogue.com
    Alice and Olivia was one of my favorite ones, especially the suits, to die for!! Photo credit:
     Vogue.com
  
  

   And what about Alexander Wang awesomeness !! Street look to the next level!

  Love Opening ceremony black looks and off the shoulder blouses. Photo credit: Vogue.com

  
    Proenza Schouler AW16 love the tones!
    Ralph Lauren jackets are everything !! Photo credit: Vogue.com
   

   And my new favorite , Rossie Assoulin !! The cut and lengths are just so cool and chic!!

   I hope you enjoyed my favorite looks from fashion week!xoxo, The New Frida.











Post Comment
Post a Comment