Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Jacket trend is here to stay

Sunday, February 28, 2016
Fashion month continues and I think you have noticed already that bomber jackets is a trend that is coming back! and I love it!. 
Brands such as Chanel and Coach are embellishing it in cool ways!! So I decided to buy one that I could afford of course and even though it doesn't have any patches or pins or embellishment, I think this jacket has a lot of potential!. I got it at Zara, and as always it has great quality. So I wore this outfit combining it with simple colors that look perfect together. 
Have a great day and I hope you are watching the Oscars!!xoxo, The New Frida.
___________________________________
El mes de la moda continúa y creo que  lo han notado ya que las bomber jackets son una tendencia que va a volver! y me encanta!. 
 Marcas como Chanel y Coach sacaron sus diseños en formas frescas !! Así que decidí comprar uno que me podia pagar ahorita ( la Chanel tendrá que esperar jeje) por supuesto, ya pesar de que no tiene ningún parches o pins o embellecimiento, creo que esta chaqueta tiene un gran potencial !. Lo compré en Zara, y como siempre tiene gran calidad. Así que me lo puse tratando combinarlo con colores simples que parecen estar en perfecta armonía juntos.Espero les guste ! Tengan un gran día y espero que estén viendo los Oscar !! xoxo, The New Frida.











Post Comment
Post a Comment