Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

New York fashion week streetstyle part 1

Sunday, February 14, 2016
Fashion month madness is here and I couldn't be more excited!, although I have to say I'm a little nostalgic since I couldn't go to New York this time to take some awesome streetstyle shots,oh well there is hope to next season.
  So besides the cooler than cool weather there were lots of cool streetstyle looks and I'm going to show you some my favorites. 
Enjoy my friends! And if I didn't say it, I hope your Valentine's Day was amazing!, xoxo The New Frida
___________________________________
El mes de la moda locura esta aquí y no podría estar más emocionada !, aunque tengo que decir que estoy un poco nostálgica ya que no podía ir a Nueva York este tiempo para tomar algunas fotos de streetstyle impresionantes, pero bueno, tengo la esperanza de ir la siguiente temporada. Así, que además del clima mas que helado habia mucho cool streetstyle por donde voltearas y les voy a mostrar mis favoritos. Espero lo disfruten amigos! Y si yo no lo dije, espero que el día de San Valentín haya sido increíble !, xoxo The New Frida
___________________________________
     Photo credit:Phil Oh for Vogue .com

    Photo credit: Style Du Monde

   Mexican blogger Pamallier 
   Photo credit:Altamiranyc for New York        Times

    Blogger sofie valkiers
    
  Photo credit by: Refinery29.com
  Pics above property and photo credit by: Liz Devine for WWD.com










  



Post Comment
Post a Comment