Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Little adventures

Thursday, November 05, 2015







A few days ago I went on a trip to heaven, literally; my friend from L.A came  came to visit me in Santa Barbara and we went on a hiking trip to a place called Camino el Cielo which in Spanish is literally translated "Way to heaven".That day it was really magical the weather was perfect the sun was setting with great company I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Usually when you post a blog many bloggers prep for photo shoots for the post, so this day I was not prepared at all , I was just wearing my school clothes but I told my for myself what the heck, let's make a photo shoot!!. So I asked my friend to take some pictures of me and thankfully they came out great! 
The point of this post it's really to enjoy life and take things a little less seriously and enjoy whatever it is that you do, I love my blog and I hope to work harder to make it better every day so you guys can enjoy it and hopefully feel inspired by it.
So babes enjoy your life and live it like  it's the last day of your life and if you look your best well even better! XOXO, The New Frida.
________________________________________
Hace unos días me fui en un viaje al cielo, literalmente; mi amiga de LOs Ángeles vino a visitarme en Santa Bárbara y nos fuimos en un viaje de excursión a un lugar llamado Camino el Cielo, que en español se traduce literalmente "Camino al cielo" . El día fue realmente mágico, el tiempo era perfecto el sol se estaba poniendo y  con gran compañía no podría haber pedido nada mejor.
Por lo general, cuando uno publica un blog muchas bloggers preparan el
Outfit hasta un día antes para la sesión de fotos, pero este día yo no estaba preparada en absoluto, sólo estaba usando mi ropa de la escuela, pero me dije a mi misma qué diablos, vamos a hacer una sesión de fotos !! . Así que le pregunté a mi amiga que me tomara algunas fotos de mí y afortunadamente salió genial!
El punto de este post es realmente disfrutar de la vida y tomar las cosas un poco menos en serias  y disfrutar de lo que sea que hagas, me encanta mi blog y espero que trabajar más para hacerlo mejor cada día, así para que ustedes pueden disfrutar de él  y tal vez sentirse inspirados/as por él.
Así que chicas disfrutan de su vida y vívanla  como si fuera el último día de su vida y si se visten mejor bien, incluso mejor! XOXO, The New Frida.

Post Comment
Post a Comment