Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Dress accordingly

Sunday, October 25, 2015
Dressing in times where you don't know how the weather is going to be like can be tricky, its as if the weather was going thru menopause, just crazy, so for me is also tricky to wear the right outfit everyday, because as many of you know I live in this paradise called California and The weather is going mental on me lol!
So this day I chose this outfit that let me breathe but not to light, so it was perfect for that day!. Also the shoes from Zara I wore were perfect because it showed skin and they reflected my personality but were comfortable too. So in my humble opinion this outfit was a success, let me know what you think!,xoxo The New Frida
___________________________________
Vestirse en momentos en los que no sé cómo el tiempo va a ser puede ser complicado, es como si el tiempo estuviera  atravesando por la menopausia, una locura, así que para mí también es difícil llevar la ropa adecuada todos los días, porque como muchos de ustedes saben yo vivo en este paraíso llamado California y el tiempo se pone loco!
Así que este día elegí este traje que me déja respirar, así que era perfecto para ese día !. También los zapatos de Zara que llevaba eran perfectos porque demostró la piel y refleja mi personalidad, pero eran cómodos también. Así que en mi humilde opinión este outfit fue un éxito, quiero saber lo que piensas!, Xoxo La Nueva Frida














Post Comment
Post a Comment