Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Bold colors (Hair included)

Sunday, November 22, 2015
Cooler days are here and I couldn't be happier , so happy take out my warmer clothes at last! ,although  California is still not cold enough, it starts to feel cooler, so I took advantage of the cool weather , by dressing up. Also I've been experimenting with my hair by dyeing it in different colors and the last color I  used and I don't recommend it because it's really hard to take it out, it's blue, and well I tried almost everything to get it off because it was turning blue/green and I was not liking it all, so I bleached it at home , and It turn it into a mint color which I really loved! So it turn out to be a great mistake! And well you will see my hair and my outfit , hopefully you guys think it's cool! Xoxo, The New Frida
________________________________________

Los días fríos ya están aquí y yo no podría estar más feliz, tan feliz de sacar mi ropa de invierno por fin! , aunque California todavía no es lo suficientemente frío, se empieza a sentir más frío, por lo que aprovechó el tiempo fresco, por vestirme. 

También he estado experimentando con mi pelo por el teñido de diferentes colores y el último color que usé y yo no lo recomiendo porque es muy difícil quitarlo, es el azul, y ya intente casi todo para quitarlo   porque se estaba poniendo azul / verde y no me estaba gustando del todo, así que lo decolore  en mi casa, y se puso como en un color menta que realmente me encantó! Por lo tanto, fue  un grandioso error! Y bueno ,podrás ver mi pelo y mi outfit en la fotitos, espero que le guste ! Xoxo, The New Frida 









          Clothing/outfit

    Pants: Zara
    Blue velvet Shoes: Zara
    Oversized Sweater: Zara
    Clutch:Marc by Marc Jacobs


Post Comment
Post a Comment