Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Spring vibes in Cali

Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Oh what a joy ! It's spring time and the flowers are blooming the birds are chirping and I'm ready for fresh fashion and style!.
  I've been going thru some changes lately that have made me change my style , or more like renovating it. I've had this pants since last summer and the were super long , so I had to fix the hem and I think this is the best way to start spring, this trousers also remind me of  Gucci and the color patterns he has been using lately. So my goal is to use more patterns and colors . I have to say so far these are my favorite pants so far, they so comfortable, I want to sleep in them, well, almost . I hope you enjoyed this look, XOXO, The New Frida.

  
 
  
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment