Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Bodysuit craze

Sunday, March 05, 2017
Have you ever had a week where you just want to drop everything and fly far far away where nobody can find you, yeah? me too. It's been a trial week for me and I just haven't had time and enough inspiration to shoot more outfits, because bloggers believe it or not are humans, too.
  But when you carry a passion as big as mine , you don't give up  and just keep moving forward, and so I took this outfit, which yes it's casual and simple but I enjoyed this shoot very much . I used this bodysuit, because they are still in and my old jeans. Also as you have notice bombers are still a thing. So yeah. That happened. 
   I'm so happy that I have you guys to inspire me everyday with your amazing looks. XOXO The New Frida.

 
 
 
 
 
 
   
Post Comment
Post a Comment