Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Jan 2, 2017

Monday, January 02, 2017
It's 2017 and I feel like a wiser, smarter and funnier person. Don't you feel the energy? It's changing and I couldn't be more happy!! Even though it's my reset mode day, I feel it changing and good things are waiting for all of us! 
  So with a new attitude comes new outfits too!. I took this one last year but it's still feels like new.
  I've always wanted a kimono and I saw this one on Forever 21 and I loved the print! It's was perfect for
 Day we shoot , it was  cold but it worked with my turtleneck from Banana Republic which I got on sale for like 13dls at The Grove. So all in all I think it worked! 
   So before I leave with last years images I want to say to you, Happy New Year! May all your wishes and dreams come true ! XOXO, The New Frida.

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment