Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

A little neutral goes a long way

Wednesday, February 03, 2016
I've seen a lot Of neutral obsession , you know all those neutrals that The Kardashians sisters use or wear religiously like their last name. 
   Now I'm not much Of a neutral kinda girl ( more like dark tones) but lately I've been into the new neutrals that makeup and fashion brands have come up lately. 
 So I have decided to embrace it! Yeii for me, but I'm starting slowly with this spontaneous outfit I wore for breakfast. I had these boots for a year now. I don't know but these boots I just love them!! 
 So lets see how my neutral will evolve, im gonna have fun with this meanwhile i have some pics for you, enjoy my loves, XOXO, The New Frida.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He visto un montón de obsesión de tonos neutrales, uds saben, los tonos que todas las hermanas Kardashian usan religiosamente casi como su apellido.
   Ahora, yo no soy el tipo de chica neutral (me gustan más los  tonos oscuros) pero últimamente he estado mas in con los nuevos tonos neutrales que las marcas de maquillaje y las marcas de moda han traído  Ãºltimamente.
 Así que he decidido adoptarlos! Yeii para mí, pero estoy empezando poco a poco con este conjunto espontáneo que use para el desayuno. Tenía estas botas desde hace un año. No sé, pero estas botas  sólo sé que me encantan !!
 Así que vamos a ver cómo evolucionará mi fase neutra,voy a divertirme con esto, mientras tanto, tengo algunas fotos para ti, disfrutar de mis amores, XOXO, The New Frida.






Post Comment
Post a Comment