Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Shade of grey

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lately its been fun dressing up with all The cool outerwear available and this time I found a cool coat to go with the weather from then Online store Zaful, its like a sheinside but I think the quality Is better. So I order this cool grey coat I was afraid it wouldnt fit me but it was just perfect! I wanted a coat like this and then color is like a light cool grey. Anyways, I've been using it almost everyday and I Love it it goes with anything!. So now show me your favorite piece Of outerwear I would Love to see it, until next time my fridas, XOXO, The New Frida .
___________________________________

 Ãšltimamente ha sido divertido vestirse con toda la ropa de invierno que están disponibles y bueno esta vez encontre un abrigo fresco para ir con la temporada de la tienda en línea llamada Zaful entonces, es como un sheinside pero creo que la calidad es mejor.
Así que  pedi este abrigo gris fresco y tenía miedo de que no me quedara pero era simplemente perfecto! Yo quería un abrigo de esta manera y luego el color es como un gris fresco , me
encanto.
De todas formas,y bueno, lo he estado usando casi todos los días y me encanta porque va con cualquier cosa !. Así que ahora ustedes muestrenme su pieza favorita de vestir me encantaría verlo, hasta la próxima vez mis Fridas, XOXO, The New Frida.






___________________________________  
Post Comment
Post a Comment