Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Skirt temptations

Friday, March 31, 2017
 
    
 
   
 
People have asked me if I ever wear tight clothes,  this question got me thinking that maybe I need I little update in my wardrobe. I have to say that I feel more comfortable in cool loose clothing , but I do feel that as a style blogger , is my duty to try other styles and see what I can incorporate into my personal style. I do however always worn skirt , a few years back that's all I would wear, I think is time to bring back the miniskirt! So I got this one from Zara which I loved! And wore with booties and a black top,   I felt confident and sexy without being it too much, do you babes like it? Please leave a comment I would to see what you have to say! , XOXO, The New Frida.
Post Comment
Post a Comment