Top Social

BLOG ABOUT STYLE FASHION AND WHOLE LOT OF LIFESTYLE.

Fall is here! ...a little bit

Tuesday, November 04, 2014


The cold weather is slowly getting colder and I take advantage everytime to wear something cozy. So I wore this coat I bought at H&M and decided to wear it. Also I got my boots at Zara online, to tell you the truth I love this type of clothing , it's comfortable it's fashionable, you can wear it for day and night, you can find a lot of pieces that can be timeless you can wear black everyday if you want to. Also the holidays come soon and they are all about giving and sharing, and I love it when they give me ahahaha jk, but it's just a great time! So plan ahead save all you pennies and wait for the holiday sales yeyy!! So I hope you like this outfit and I promise I will some awesome shot by new year!! Xoxo
**************************************************
Hola Fridas bellas! Y Mis Fridos tambien! 

El clima frío es cada vez más frío y poco a poco cada vez que puedo tomo ventaja de llevar algo calientito y acogedor. Así que me puse este abrigo que compré en H&M y decidí llevarlo. También tengo mis botas que compre en Zara en línea, están comodisimas y la piel es de excelente calidad chequenlas. Si te digo la verdad me encanta este tipo de ropa, es cómoda, está de moda, puedes usarlo para el día y la noche, se puede encontrar una gran cantidad de piezas que pueden ser clasicas, y puedes usar negro todos los días si así lo deseas.También los días de fiesta vienen pronto y es una epoca de dar y compartir, y me encanta cuando me dan y me comparten ahahaha es broma! ( poquito) pero es un gran momento! Así que planeen guardar todo el billete que puedan  y esperen a la  ventas de navidad y año nuevo!! Así que espero que les guste este post y les prometo algo súper  padre para año nuevo !! Xoxo


Post Comment
Post a Comment